This 30-day challenge isn’t at all about deprivation… far from it, it’s about getting more of the good stuff in you! Throughout the challenge, we celebrate the amazing world of vegetables as well as learn how to respectfully enjoy ethically, sustainably-raised meat (including seafood). Yum yum!
It challenges you to become truly aware of how much meat you really eat (probably more than you think, you cheeky little nugget) and to refine your everyday nutrition habits.
You’ll receive daily emails full of tips, tricks, recipes and info including:
- How to cook satiating and nutritious meals sans meat: if no meat, then what? We have all the meat-free recipes you’ll ever need to keep you happy, full and healthy
- Protein and vitamin rich alternatives to meat to add to your daily diet
- How to source the best quality seasonal vegetables: what’s in season when, and where to get it
- How to find ethical and sustainable meat producers near you: e.g. where to go to find ethical farmers, butchers and suppliers, what free range labels to look out for
- Sustainable meat and seafood recipes to enjoy on the weekends: e.g. what’s the ‘right’ amount of meat to eat, how to cook with unusual cuts
- Free eBooks: including our zero waste e-cookbook The Clever Cook, The Good Fish Book and a bonus The Society Co. Natural Beauty Guide.
* Whilst we have exercised due care in ensuring the accuracy of our material in relation to diet-related recommendations, this is not intended to be used as medical advice. If you are undertaking a significant change in your regular diet, are pregnant, are young or elderly, have a specific health condition or have general concerns, please consult with a medical practitioner.