This 30-day challenge is about proving to yourself and everyone around you that living without disposables doesn’t kill you! For the month of April, you’ll receive daily emails full of tips, tricks, guides and information on how to live without disposable cups, straws and drink bottles.
It’s not designed to turn your whole life upside down and inside out in a month. It’s designed to show you simple ways to swap disposables for re-usables in your every day life, without being a pain in the behind.
By the end of it, you’ll be a sweet #grexy tease.
- Why disposable cups, straws and drink bottles are so bad: how do they impact on our environment, animals and our health?
- What are some easy-to-use re-usable alternatives: our reviews of the products out there and budget-conscious alternatives
- Q&As with our #grexy tease Faces of Change: they’ll share their best tips on successfully achieving the challenge
- DIY recipes to make at home: nutritious and simple smoothies, teas, juices and fizzy drinks to make at home instead of buying out
- Free eBooks: including our zero waste e-cookbook The Clever Cook, The Good Fish Book and a bonus The Society Co. Natural Beauty Guide.
- What next? What you can do after the challenge to stay #grexy.