This 30-day challenge is just that – a challenge. It challenges your thinking and your everyday habits. It challenges you to check-in with yourself and your life and ask yourself – am I living my life according to my values? If I love the look of beautiful clean beaches, am I minimising my plastic waste? If I adore animals and only want the best for them, am I also buying ethical meat?
In saying that, this challenge is also simple. It’s not designed to turn your whole life upside down and inside out in a month. It’s designed to introduce you to sustainable eating and living habits, to give you a little taster and to help you to achieve baby steps towards a bigger, more fulfilling and long-term journey. Small, easy steps. And yes, it’s designed to increase your sex appeal, big time.
By the end of it, you’ll be a lean mean #grexy machine.
- How to reduce your food and packaging waste: eg, getting your zero waste kit together, shopping waste free, starting a compost
- How to eat a well balanced diet (for your health and the planet)*: e.g., what’s the ‘right’ amount of meat to eat, cooking up delicious and satiating vegie-full meals
- How to choose ethical meat and sustainable seafood: e.g. where to find it and what labels to look out for
- Seasonal eating: what’s in season when
- How to support local farmers and producers: e.g. where to shop, finding the best shopping solution for your lifestyle
- Free eBooks: including our zero waste e-cookbook The Clever Cook, The Good Fish Book and a bonus The Society Co. Natural Beauty Guide.
* Whilst we have exercised due care in ensuring the accuracy of our material in relation to diet-related recommendations, this is not intended to be used as medical advice. If you are undertaking a significant change in your regular diet, are pregnant, are young or elderly, have a specific health condition or have general concerns, please consult with a medical practitioner.